Tuesday, November 24, 2015

20 Random Things About Me

Before I get into any informative blog posts, I thought I would tell you guys some random facts so that you can get to know me better. ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)˚๐*˟ ♡

1. I got married May 9th, 2014 to my cutie- Israel. ♡

2. We have a two year old son named Xavi (pronounced Sha-Vee).

3. I'm Asian-American! So I'm a mix of Cambodian, Chinese, Scottish, and German.

4. I adore foxes and doggies! ໒(◉ᴥ◉)७

5. Hinata Hyuga (from Naruto) is my idol and inspiration. ♡

6. My all time favorite Pokemon since forever is Umbreon!

7. I've been growing my hair out for 5 years now! It grows slow. (ಠ ∩ಠ)

8. As of November, I'm a Pescetarian! (Vegetarian who eats seafood)

9. My favorite anime are Naruto and Fruits Basket. ♡

10. My favorite manga are Kamisama Kiss (Julietta Suzuki) and Uzumaki (Junji Ito)!

11. I plan on majoring in Zoology and minoring in Art. Or maybe the other way around..

12. I dream of illustrating and writing children's books.

13. My favorite flowers are peonies. (✿ ♥‿♥)

14. I struggle with horrible acne and anxiety but it's super okay! ♡

15. Another dream of mine is to be a roller derby girl.

16. I HATE HATE HATE slugs!! ୧(๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭

17. My favorite foods are red bean mochi and shrimp! ♡

18. I love climbing trees.

19. My favorite Studio Ghibli movie is Spirited Away.

20. I adore dark, creepy art (´,,•ω•,,)

Thanks for reading! Please comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment