Sunday, November 29, 2015

♡ How I Add "Stamps" to My Photos ♡

I'm frequently asked on Instagram how I edit my pictures and where I get my stamps from. So I thought it would be nice to come up with a lovely little tutorial for those who were wondering! (◕ᴥ◕)

First, you need to download the app Aillis (IPhone or Android). Aillis is my favorite photo editing app. It is seriously perfect and is the only one that I use! It looks like this:
So little update! Aillis has changed the name and look of their app back to LINE Camera.

Here's how it looks now! Everything else is the same though so proceed to instructions ♡

Next, pick a photo that you want to add a stamp to! I personally love adding stamps to nature photos but stamps can be a cute touch to any picture. (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

Now it's time to find a stamp! So use your favorite search engine (I've found that google normally has the most results) and image search what it is you'd like, and then add the word "transparent." For my demonstration, I decided to search "Naruto family transparent."


After scrolling through a little, I found an image that I liked. In order for the picture you pick to work as a stamp, it needs to have a transparent background, which looks like a grey and white checkerboard pattern:


Save that image, and then open up the Aillis app.

From there, you'll pick your main photo. Then, you'll move the bottom bar slightly to the left until you see the heart icon, which represents stamps! ♡


Press that, and then select the "crop" icon.


Selecting the "crop" icon will take you to your photos. Choose the transparent image that you found earlier and then move the box around until it fits over the image.

 

Choose "Next", and then "Done" and then your stamp will appear! You can move it wherever you'd like,  and change it's size, color, reverse it, etc. I also like to play with the filters for the main image, here I used Sakura. Once you're finished, just press the arrow icon on the far right and that will save your image.



Hope this was straight forward and easy to follow! Thank you for reading ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment