Monday, February 22, 2016

My Netflix Recomendations

Netflix can sometimes be a little bit stressful. It has literally hundreds and hundreds of options, and that can be overwhelming. Inspired by Jasmine Blu's post on her Netflix recommendations, I thought I would share with you angels some of my own personal favorites. ♡ฅ(ᐤˊ꒳ฅˋᐤ♪)


My Favorite TV Shows:


♡ Criminal Minds ♡ The Office ♡ Attack on Titan
♡ Naruto ♡ Cutthroat Kitchen ♡ Malcolm in the Middle


When You Want to Feel Happy:


♡ Powerpuff Girls ♡ The Road to El Dorado ♡ That's What I Am


When You Want to Feel Scared:


♡ The Woman in Black 2 ♡ The Babadook ♡ The Lazarus Effect


When You Want to Laugh:


♡ Parks and Recreation ♡ Shaolin Soccer ♡ The IT Crowd


When You Want to Cry:


♡ Grey's Anatomy ♡ Hachi: A Dog's Tale ♡ The Boy in the Striped Pajamas


When You Want to Fall in Love:


♡ Stardust ♡ Tarzan ♡ Remember Me


I hope my recommendations are of some help for when you don't know what to watch. Thank you for reading and please let me know what some of your favorite Netflix finds are in a comment below!
(୨୧•͈ᴗ•͈)◞ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏઽ*♡

No comments:

Post a Comment