Wednesday, February 24, 2016

♡10 Day Kindness Challenege♡

Before I get on to the main post, I wanted to share a cute little edit that I did the other day and really like. The Chihiro and Haku art is not by me, just the background photo. I've had a few people ask me how I make these and so I will relink my how-to here.


Now to my main reason for this post! I've noticed that after Valentines Day passed, some people seemed to be a little gloomier and grumpier. This makes me sad, especially because Valentines Day does not mean you can't participate if you are single or not in a place you'd like your relationship to be! You don't have to have a significant other to celebrate Valentines Day. I like to focus the day more on people that I love. This doesn't have to be romantic. Give valentines to family, to your friends, and your fur babies! Israel was barfing like crazy this Valentines Day and so I designated Xavi to be my little Valentine, while Israel lay dead in bed all day. Xavi was excited ꒰✪ૢꇵ✪ૢ꒱ෆ⃛


So here's the point I am trying to make. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't enjoy holidays or eventful occasions because of something as silly as your relationship status. You are loved, and loved by others. So instead of being down on yourself, make an effort to lift up others. By doing so, I PROMISE you that you'll start to feel happier.

I've come up with a simple challenge. I'll be starting it March 1st, and I invite you to do it with me! I call it the 10 Day Kindness Challenge. It's simple and easy and something that anyone can do. And please feel free to switch around days to whatever works best for you! All that matters is that you're making an extra effort to be kind. ♡♡♡




Day 1: Compliment three people
This can be in person or even over social media. I get it, there are days where I don't see a single soul besides the people I live with, but a compliment is a compliment. You don't have to be physically with someone to make them feel good about themselves. (ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc)

Day 2: Write someone a thoughtful letter
Pick a person! Any person! I feel like hand written letters are a little more personal and nice to receive but even a simple email or online message is nice too. Let someone know you were thinking of them!

Day 3: Make a treat for somebody
Bake some cookies! Sew a blanket! Draw a picture! Use your talents and give someone a gift. What's the occasion? Just because! (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

Day 4: Go outside and feed the birds
It's important to be kind to this beautiful planet and animals that live on it! Find out what kinds of birds live around you, especially around this time of year, and then plan accordingly. Some birds prefer nuts or seeds, while others may prefer fruit.


Day 5: Write 10 things that you like about yourself
SELF LOVE IS SO IMPORTANT! While we should be kind to others, we most definitely need to be kind to ourselves. So take a few minutes and write down 10 things that you like about yourself. ₍՞◌′ᵕ‵ू◌₎♡

Day 6: Tell someone that you love and appreciate them
Self explanatory, but can be a little scary too sometimes. But you can do it! People deserve to be appreciated and don't let any fears stop you from letting someone else know that they are loved. It could make a huge difference in their day.

Day 7: Share something funny with someone else
I challenge you to put a little extra thought into this one. Pick someone who you think could use a good chuckle, think of their interests and personalities, and then find something that you think will make them laugh! (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


Day 8: Find someone who could use a hug
AND HUG!

Day 9: Bring flowers to a friend or neighbor
Do whatever best fits your budget, whether you go out and buy some or walk down the street and pick them (maybe from someone's yard I don't know but if you get caught you can blame me ʱªʱªʱª (ᕑᗢूᓫ∗)). Flowers are thoughtful and pretty, so pick someone who could use a little color in their life!

Day 10: TREAT YO SELF!


I fricking love Parks and Rec. Anyways, that was a long 10 days, you did good! So remember to love yourself, and TREAT YO SELF! ♡


Thank you for reading! Comment below to let me know if you're participating AND how it went for you! I love all of you precious peaches and hope that you have a nice last few days of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment