Sunday, January 31, 2016

Mini Life Update + February Wish List

I've been trying to hurry and get this posted so I can keep my new years resolution of doing 5 blog posts a month! (๑꒪͒∀꒪͒๑) Before I get to my wish list for February, I thought I would do a quick mini life update! Last week, Israel finally got the email and was accepted to BYU-Idaho (Brigham Young University). That means that sometime this year, hopefully around September, we'll be moving out and heading to Idaho! We're so excited for this huge step in life and to finally get out of my parent's house. Israel plans to major in mechanical engineering, and possibly minor in art. I also want to take some classes too but who knows when or if that will happen haha! Anyways, that's really the only big thing that's happened recently in our lives but it's one we are very eager for. ヾ(o✪‿✪o)シ

I love making these kinds of post because I love to "pretend" shop. What I mean by that is I'm addicted to dreaming of things I'll probably never buy. Except with this, these are all things I very well may (hopefully) buy sometime! Just maybe not this month. or year. (*꒦ິㅿ꒦ີ) Haha >.< I'm mostly kidding and things like the chocolate are a necessity for me so at the least I'll get myself that next time I found myself in Daiso. The thing that I think I want the most from my February wish list would have to be either the Too Faced Born This Way foundation or the Tomoe (Kamisama Kiss) body pillow. I LOVE the body pillow! (๑♡⌓♡๑)





What are some things you wish for this February (or Valentines Day)? Thank you for reading and comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment