Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Years + My 2016 Resolutions

Happy New Years everyone! I can't believe how fast 2015 went by; I'm honestly a little scared, but also extremly eager for 2016 to go by as well. This is a big year for my family as Israel is going to be finishing his associates here at Everett Community College and then we'll be moving to Idaho, in maybe the fall? The last few days Xavi and I have been pretty sick and now Israel caught our colds too so we're all a little sick today haha! Regardless, we had a nice relaxing New Year's Eve at home and we're hoping this cold will pass us quickly.


Every year I will come up with a list of Resolutions (or goals for myself) for the upcoming new year. Last year I accomplished maybe half of my list but I'm still pretty proud of myself for even doing that. (•̀⌄•́)

This year I wasn't sure at first what I wanted my 2016 goals to be, but after watching an episode of Naruto for some inspiration I came up with a list that I'm very content with. 

Khalina's 2016 Resolutions:
1. Be a more loving and gentle person to everyone around me, including myself
2. Have clearer skin
3. Run a 10k with my husband
4. Lose 20 lbs
5. Gain more confidence in myself 
6. Be more organized 
7. Continue a pescetarian diet
8. Find my own art style 
9. Learn Japanese 
10. Finish my book
11. Write atleast 5 blog posts a month


This is going to be some hard work but I know in the end, whether I complete it all or not, I'll be a better and healthier person! Good luck to you all and I hope this year is kind to you and your families. Thank you for reading, and comment some of your own New Years resolutions below! (๑ Ỡ ◡͐ Ỡ๑)ノ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment