Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Review - Naruto the Last: Hinata Hyuga Figurine


I received some money for Christmas and decided to spoil myself a little bit with it. So I ordered a few clothing items (which I will share once I receive them all) and I ordered myself a Hinata figurine that I've been drooling over since forever. ॱ॰⋆(˶ॢ‾᷄﹃‾᷅˵ॢ)♡♡♡ The figure is the version of Hinata Hyuga from the movie Naruto: The Last . I got it off of Amazon for only $35. It's currently sold out but will be restocked January 11th and is only $32.99 as of now.

I was SO excited when the UPS delivery man dropped the package off at my house. At the moment, I was busy with something in our room so I had Israel and Xavi grab it for me. They brought me the Amazon package and then Israel helped me open it with a knife. I love the design of the packaging, it's super edgy and I love that it's in Japanese. It makes it feel way more authentic that way. The only problem I had with the box is that it didn't come in perfect condition. Some of the corners were a little squished and in the front, top center it's slightly dented. That was slightly disappointing, but even then not at all a big deal since that doesn't really effect the figure itself.




When opening the box, I pulled out a roll of cardboard. Inside of it was bubble wrapped around the Hinata figure and triangle stand. At first it's a little tricky getting the figure to actually stay on the stand because the holes on her feet are so tiny but after some fiddling I was successful. !(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑ Hinata is beautiful! This figure is the type that does not have any moveable parts, so it's a little bit trickier for taking posed photos like you can with others, like Nendoroid Figures. The detail is absolutely gorgeous, her outfit is perfect and the detail in her face is spot on and proportioned wonderfully. I also love the illusion of movement they've created from having her hair to the side as if there's wind.



Overall, I am really in love with this figure. Hinata looks so adorable and if you are a huge Hinata Hyuga fan like me then she is definitely a must have! I'm so happy with it and the reasonable price that I got it for off of amazon. Thanks so much for reading, and please leave some of your thoughts in the comment section below. (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。


No comments:

Post a Comment