Friday, January 29, 2016

Sakura-Con Lineup

Israel and I are so so sooo excited! This March we'll be going to Sakura-con, a huge Seattle anime convention. ヾ(0∀0*★)゚*・.。 This will be our first con and first time officially cosplaying. Our anniversary is in May, but we'll be celebrating early this year. So my parents will watch Xavi for us and then we are going to be staying in a hotel no more than a few blocks from the convention. As it gets closer I'll post more about it and the ways that we're going to prepare for it, but in the mean time I thought I would share our cosplay lineups! ╰(◉ᾥ◉)╯ (and some fun little gifs)


Friday:

Israel will cosplay as Tobi! (Naruto)


And I'll be Nanami Momozono! (Kamisama Kiss)



Saturday:

Israel will cosplay as an anbu from Naruto. He's ordered two masks and so he can switch from being just a generic, unnamed anbu to anbu Yamato.


Then, I will be my princess, Hinata Hyuga! (also from Naruto)


Hinata gets extra gifs because she's a goddess. (♡ ὅ ◡ ὅ )ʃ♡ Hahaha! I hope you guys enjoyed my gif spam. This post was mostly just an excuse for me to post a bunch of them, so I hope you don't mind! Thanks for reading cuties, I'll be sure to post again soon.

 
                                    

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stumbled upon your blog while I was searching for Hinata figure pictures. Then I saw (through this blog) that you're also a huge Hinata fan just like me! I'm so happy to see other blogs filled with the Hinata love!! Followed your blog by the way!! :D

      P.S I deleted the previous comment because of a grammar error XD so I had to re-comment it hihihi I hope you don't mind! ^_^

      https://themetropolismind.blogspot.com/

      Delete