Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Tiny Secret That's Erased My Bloat

Ever since I gave birth to Xavi, I have had HORRIBLE bloat. It was like every time I ate, I felt like I was 4 months pregnant again. When you look pregnant but don't actually get the enjoyment of carrying a little fetus it really is not at all rewarding or exciting. It's even a little embarrassing. (๑´ㅂ`๑) So finally I was sick of it! I wanted to find something that would help me with my awful bloat but wouldn't give me the nasty side effects that I get whenever I take medications. And so after some research, trial/error, and a couple of good melt downs, I found the answer to all my prayers. Peppermint tea.


Peppermint tea is full of benefits but the one that I have personally noticed the most is that my bloat is practically non existent now. This comes from an ingredient in peppermint tea- Menthol. It relaxes the muscles and improves digestion; that way, any gas that may be uncomfortable and causing the bloat can be released or even prevented. And unlike a lot of other teas, it doesn't need any sweeteners as its natural taste is refreshing on its own. ꒰˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩๑꒱♡ My favorite brand is definitely Stash , because the tea bags can still give off flavor even with a few refills of hot water.

While my bloat is now a thing of the past, I'll continue to drink peppermint tea daily for the other many benefits that it has!


I hope this can be helpful to any of you lovelies who may also suffer from bloat. Please remember that if your problem is serious, you should talk to your doctor. ♡ Thank you for reading, and enjoy your tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment